Sunday, November 5th 9:00/10:45 am
At Severns Valley, dedicating your child is so much more than 5 minutes on stage at church one Sunday. It's a journey that lasts a lifetime!
It is our hope that we can partner with you. We want to be your biggest fans, your strongest supporters, and your trusted guides as you raise your child to know what it means to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We don’t take it for granted that you as parents have picked us as your partners in raising your little ones to know and love Jesus.
Family D is our event that helps strengthen the partnership between your family and Severns Valley, a partnership that will ultimately lead to your child developing a faith of his or her own.
We invite you to join us for the Family D event on Saturday, November 4th from 9:00-10:30 am in the Atrium. This will be a time to celebrate your child that you are dedicating on Sunday.
Here are the steps you need to take in order to join us for Family D:
1. Register (by Tuesday, October 24th) by sending an email to Brittany Kelly.
2. Do your homework by watching the two short videos below.
3. Send pictures: one family picture and one individual picture of your little one(s).
4. Invite your friends and family to the Saturday event.
5. Join us the following Sunday (November 5th) as we introduce your family to the church and Pastor Bill Langley prays over your little one(s).
VIDEO 1 - "Imagine the End"
VIDEO 2 - "Widen the Circle"
We look forward to celebrating with you!