Are you currently a middle or high school student? If yes, then you do not want to miss out on our combined middle and high school camp at Crossings' Jonathan Creek! The week will be non-stop fun as you zipline, hang out with friends, get blobbed in the lake, and hear great teaching! Each student will also have the chance to select POIs (points of interest) and have a blast doing one per day. These could include soccer, climbing, gaga ball, messy games or even human foosball!
ALL OF OUR CAMP SPOTS ARE FULL!!! Remember to turn in final payments and all medical and media release forms no later than Wednesday, June 13th to Garrett Cone or the SV Students drop box located in Room 500.
How to Sign-Up:
**Be sure to sign up on both the Severns Valley website AND the Crossing website**
- Complete SVBS waivers and releases.
- Make sure you fill out our medical waiver and turn it in to the student ministry office. Click HERE to download our SV Student waiver. Here is the SV Students Media Release 2017.pdf
This will need to printed out, completed and turned in no later than June 13th.
- Complete Crossings waivers, POI's, and releases.
- Click HERE to also sign-up on the Crossings website. Please remember, you have to sign up on both websites.
- Crossings has changed their registration system, so even if you have already attended camp in the past, you will need to create a new account. Select "Create an Account" under "Need a New Participant Account." Click HERE for a step by step guide
- Make sure you complete the registration (Step 1), the medical waiver form (Step 2), the POI list (Step 3), and the Get to Know Me survey (Step 4).
- Parents: Select the grade your student is entering into in August. If your student graduates in May, select "College."
Packing List, Dress Code, What Not to Bring, etc. - Click HERE
Daily Schedule & more information on Crossings Camp 2018 at Jonathan Creek click HERE