Are you currently a middle or high school student? If yes, then you do not want to miss out on our combined middle and high school camp at Crossings' Jonathan Creek! The week will be non-stop fun as you zipline, hang out with friends, get blobbed in the lake, and hear great teaching! Each student will also have the chance to select POIs (points of interest) and have a blast doing one per day. These could include soccer, climbing, gaga ball, messy games or even human foosball!
The registration periods are as follows: A non-refundable $75 deposit per person reserves your spot.
June 10th, 2018 is the final day to sign up! All SV medical and media release forms must be turned in no later than June 13th to Jamie Chapman or in the SV Students drop box located in Room 500.
How to Sign-Up:
**Be sure to sign up on both the Severns Valley website AND the Crossing website**
- Click HERE to sign-up on our website.
- Make sure you fill out our medical waiver and turn it in to the student ministry office. Click HERE to download our SV Student waiver. This will need to printed out, completed and turned in no later than June 13th.
- Click HERE to also sign-up on the Crossings website. Please remember, you have to sign up on both websites.
- If you and/or your student have already attended summer camp, insert your participant ID and date of birth. If you don't remember your participant ID, select "Forgot Participant ID." You will receive an email with your participant ID.
- If you and/or your student have not attended summer camp, select "Create an Account" under "Need a New Participant Account." Click HERE for a step by step guide
- Make sure you complete the registration (Step 1), the medical waiver form (Step 2), the POI list (Step 3), and the Get to Know Me survey (Step 4).
- Parents: Select the grade your student is entering into in August. If your student graduates in May, select "College."
Packing List, Dress Code, What Not to Bring, etc. - Click HERE
More information on Crossings Camp 2018 at Jonathan Creek click HERE