Assistant Properties Manager
This Assistant Properties Manager will be under the supervision of the Director of Property Operations.
The Assistant Properties Manager will help oversee and direct all things related to the care and upkeep of Severns Valley Baptist Church facilities.
- Assist in creating a schedule of all custodial employees.
- Lead and direct shifts when the Director of Property Operations is not on site.
- Rotate with the Director of Property Operations in being on call for after hours emergencies.
- Routinely check the church calendar, making sure to be aware of upcoming events and preparing the custodial team for those events.
- Maintain a high priority on ensuring that the facility/property remains clean and ready for use.
- Vacuum, mop, take out garbage, clean, etc.
- Set up/tear down rooms as necessary, moving chairs and tables where they need to be for each event.
- Be prepared to perform maintenance updates/repairs to the facility as necessary.
- Have a good working knowledge of the facility’s HVAC system as well as the electrical and plumbing structure of the facility.
- Ensure that the facility/property maintains a high level of health, safety, and security that is appropriate for people of all ages.
- Other duties as assigned.
For more information, contact: Bryan@svbc.cc
Paid Childcare Teacher
The goal and mission of the paid child care workers at Severns Valley are to care for and minister to children of parents attending classes, events, or ministry opportunities at the church. Hours vary and are flexible for this part time job.
Lead out as example by following the guidelines listed in the Child Care Expectations packet and also by:
- Articulating a clear salvation experience.
- Agreeing with SVBC Essential Beliefs Document.
- Providing a warm and welcoming environment for both parents and children.
- Approaching each parent and child as an opportunity to express God’s love.
- Maintaining a Christ like character both during and outside of serving at SVBC.
- Dressing appropriately according to the Children/Preschool Ministry requirements and in regard to a supervisory role.
- A committed Christian living in accordance with the Word of God whose moral character models the Christian life style.
- A activate member of a local church.
- A student of and have a commitment to God’s word.
- Ability to be flexible, teachable, and sensitive to God’s leadership.
- Wiling to be a servant.
For more information, contact: email@example.com